VA-STEP Application Process
The VA’s Application Management System (VA AMS) enables students to provide the required data and documents for the successful submission of the scholarship application package. The application process will require the following documents to be completed and uploaded for submission into VA AMS.
- Application (Completed by student applicant in AMS)
- Two (2) Recommendations Letters:
- Required: Dean/Academic Faculty
- Required: Employer/Manager/Other
- DD214 (current and former service members)
- Other documents as you deem necessary.
For a detailed step-by-step process on how to apply to VA-STEP follow this link (VA-STEP).